Photo by Michael Hickey/Getty Images
There is always something to talk about when it comes to the black-and-gold!
It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase…
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same…
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
2. Assuming Ben Roethlisberger plays in the game Sunday, which offensive weapon not named Roethlisberger do you see being the standout player this week?
3. If you could take a player from the Bengals’ roster, and put them on the Steelers, who would it be, and why?
5. Let’s take a look at the next three games for the teams in the AFC North who are contending. How do you see the three teams finishing this stretch:
vs. BAL (Thanksgiving)
at PIT (Thanksgiving)
6. Who has a better shot of winning their respective postseason award?
T.J. Watt winning Defensive Player of the Year or Mike Tomlin the Coach of the Year?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said…
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts…if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!