Photo by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
There is always something to talk about when it comes to the black-and-gold!
It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase…
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same…
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The rivalry between the Steelers and Cowboys goes back over 40 years, but has lost some of its luster with the teams playing only every 4 seasons. As a Steelers fan, do you see this rivalry as still having relevance or importance?
2. As of Friday afternoon, the Steelers still do not know which quarterback they will be facing on Sunday. How much of a factor do you think not knowing if it will be Garrett Gilbert or Cooper Rush under center affects the Steelers, or is this truly the old adage of “If you have two quarterbacks, you really have none”?
4. The Steelers are currently favored by 14 points this week. Even though they are 9-1 when favored by 14 or more points under Mike Tomlin, Steelers’ fans feel these are the type of games they lose. How concerned are you over Sunday’s game?
5. With a win Sunday, the Steelers will set the mark for the best start to a season in franchise history. When the time comes to look back on 2020, would a historic start matter if the Steelers do not finish strong? In other words, will how the season finishes ultimately determine the importance of such a good start?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said…
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts…if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!