There is always something to talk about when it comes to the black-and-gold!
It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase…
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same…
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
NOTE: There will be no Friday Six Pack next week as there will be an open thread for Day 2 of the NFL draft. Six pack will return the following Friday.
1. It’s our last Six Pack before the draft! What are you going to miss the most about the pre-draft NFL and Steelers coverage?
2. On the other hand, especially for those who answered “nothing” for #1, what are you most thankful will be over with once the 2021 NFL draft has concluded?
3. It is rumored Alejandro Villanueva is expected to sign with the Ravens and they are looking to have him start at right tackle. Knowing that would have him facing off against T.J. Watt, is this something that should be a concern for the Steelers or a win for the Black & Gold?
4. The Steelers MUST exit the 2021 NFL draft with a _____________ (insert ONE position here)!
5. The Steelers BETTER NOT exit the 2021 NFL draft with a _____________ (insert ONE position here)!
6. Justin Layne was arrested Thursday night/Friday morning after being pulled over for speeding. Rather than focus on Layne’s situation, I want to know how many times you have been stopped for speeding? (Traffic cams don’t count, and if it’s too many to count just give an estimate.)
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said…
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts…if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!