There is always something to talk about when it comes to the black-and-gold!
It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase…
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same…
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Now that T.J. Watt has signed his deal, does it change your perception of him as a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers?
2. It’s game week! The Steelers have a tough matchup opening the season in Buffalo. Which player on the Bills do the Steelers need to neutralize the most in order to have success on Sunday?
3. Name one player on the Steelers who you think is going to out-perform their expectations on Sunday and will be the “talk of the town” next week?
4. Of the various players/positions Steelers fans are concerned about going into the regular season, which one do you think is the weakest spot on the team going into Buffalo?
5. What is your prediction for the final score between the Steelers and Bills this Sunday?
6. T.J.Watt just brought home a $35 million signing bonus. What’s the first thing you would do/buy if that money was deposited into your account?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said…
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts…if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!