Photo by Mark Alberti/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
No he won’t be playing, and no this isn’t his best stiff arm, but he will be back and hopefully soon!
With the disturbing news of Vanimal contracting the ‘rona, we entered new territory this week. No longer was the virus somebody else’s problem and those fingers being pointed across the league could now be pointed at us.
With no new positive results (knocks on his wooden china cabinet) things remain hopeful that Big Ben and VinnyVidiVici98 will be able to suit up tomorrow. However, the more important issue remains – will the entire team remain healthy (if not testing negative) for the remainder of a long season.
Well, actually the MORE important question is for tomorrow, what side do we have to eat with the pork shoulder I just put into the smoker!? I digress…
- What are your thoughts on the idea of a bubble? Put all the teams in it now or come playoff time? Do a full on bubble like the NHL in a city that could host multiple games or do a modified one of keeping each team in a hotel all week to minimize exposure risks?
- As the offense continues to play the role of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, what one suggestion would you put into play if you had the power?
- Given the lack of training camp, how impressed are you with our rookie class being able see the field to the degree that they have? Additionally, what lessons could be learned in terms of the changes from the traditional learning environment of in person and on the field?
- Currently, T.J. Watt is on a pace for just under a sack per game. Can he maintain the pace? Does he pick it up over the last half and pass Deebo’s team record of 16 in a season?
- With the weather turning for most of us, what is your favorite cold weather activity?
- Bonus funny story related on number 5.