…And may all your Christmases be bright
With just a few days left before Christmas, what is on your mind? Come join us on the proverbial BTSC couch and get some things off your chest.
Let’s talk some football, food and Christmas.
- If you could have Santa bring this Steelers team one thing for Christmas, what would it be?
- The Grinch has settled in with his dastardly ways and stolen our running and deep passing games. How does Santa Colbert address this in the offseason?
- Much was made this week about JuJu Smith-Schuster dancing on the opposing team’s logo before kickoff for his videos. Regardless of your opinion of the act itself, what are your thoughts on how the ‘game’ has evolved and players see their time in the big show as an opportunity to cash in on their fame in ways other than getting paid by their respective team? Has this hurt or helped the game?
- Those of us that have been through the lean years of not having a franchise quarterback throwing the ball can appreciate what Ben Roethlisberger means to our team. However, if he continues at his current pace with the apparent holes in his game, does he hang them up after the season? Will a Super Bowl victory (or loss) play a role in his decision?
- Turkey, the protein that divides festive celebrations like no other. What are your thoughts on the big bird? Is it good, bad or something else? Is it part of your tradition? What tips can you offer up to change someone’s opinion of said choice.