Come and join this merry band of Steelers’ faithful for some lively debate about our Steelers, good food and the merits of the odd cold beverage.
How many more sleeps before we get some new ‘toys’ under the tree? How many more days ‘til the next article about how this kid that we picked up in the 3rd round will completely save our season? Seriously, draft fever will be at it’s highest this week and for most readers of BTSC it can’t come (or be over) soon enough!
I am willing to bet my mortgage that if we pick a RB with our first choice the comment section will blow up. Furthermore, I am also willing to bet that if we don’t pick a RB with our first choice the comment section will blow up!!!
Such is fandom…
NOTE: Seeing how well last week went with questions taken from your suggestions please do not hesitate to make future suggestions.
- With the possibility of Alejandro Villanueva signing with the Ratbirds being discussed this week, who would you take off their current roster if you could (salary cap be damned!)?
- What are the chances we draft a punter come Saturday? Furthermore, what are your opinions on using draft capital on this position?
- This one will build on Dave’s question last night about speeding tickets. What is the funniest story you can share about getting a ticket / fine / incident with the law? Don’t worry we won’t tell your mom and it doesn’t even have to involve you getting the ticket – “it could have been your best friend”… And, please don’t make me regret asking this question, lol.
- A few weeks ago we discussed ‘air guitar’. This week I will ask for your best song to break out the imaginary drums. Thinking pretty much everyone of us has swung haphazardly at the air to Phil Collins solo in “In the air tonight”. What is that song or songs for you?
- Mount Rushmore… (for those of us that ain’t ’Merican, Mount Rushmore is an American landmark that has the faces of 4 of their former presidents ‘carved’ out of stone). If we had to create a Steelers Mount Rushmore for the period of 2010 – 2019, who are you putting up there?