Photo by Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
No real traps inside so come join the conversation and share some insights!
And just like that, we close the latest chapter in one of the greatest rivalries in football. Obviously, I was happy with the outcome. I also thought the game honored the spirit of the series.
On to the Cowboys. You know that team that used to be a huge rival of ours. That team who calls themselves ‘America’s Team’. How the mighty have fallen…
This rematch will feature a surprising (well just to those uninformed – cough, cough, National Media) undefeated Steelers team vs. one of the best RB’s in the league, a much maligned and putrid D, and a guy that probably was selling life insurance 4 months ago playing QB as their 4th starter this season.
What could go wrong for the boys in black and gold??
- It seems that every season many on this site have bemoaned the trap game. We are forced to discuss the yearly “we played down to the competition” and lost game… Is this our trap game or does it come later in the season? If, later in the season, which game?
- When Mike McCarthy was a ‘free agent’ there was a fair amount of discussion amongst the posters here wishing that he would become our coach. What say you now and or would you replace Coach Tomlin at all given this current team?
- With the pleasant surprise in growth and performance of Alex Highsmith and the cap situation, what are the chances that we resign Bud Dupree next year?
- Obviously, Coach T has his own unique take on language and speech. What is your favorite “Tomlinism”?
- Everyone knows that Taco’s aren’t just for Tuesday’s right? What is your favorite taco? Bonus marks if you include your recipe!