Continue your new year off with some more Steelers talk.
Now that everyone has a week to get back into the swing of things we can truly settle into some real football. Today some of you have already spent the better part of your day on the couch watching and wishing that the Steelers had drafted THAT guy back in THAT year. Oh well, we will ride into tomorrow with who we have, lol.
- Give us your confidence level going in to tomorrows game about stopping the Browns running game and tell us why.
- We have watched in wonder this year as Ben has shown us little of the HOF QB that we have grown to love watching. Which Ben shows up tomorrow? The Ben we saw pretty much all year that opted for short quick passes and was hesitant to push it down field or the Ben of old. You remember him, that gunslinger who is willing to take an extra shot or three to wait for the odd long pass play to develop…
- Two weeks ago, I asked who ends up with more sacks TJ or the rest of the D. This week I give TJ some help by giving him Highsmith. So, who gets more sacks TJ/Highsmith or Heyward, Tuitt, Hilton and Associates?
- As I write this I am watching the start of ‘Saving Private Ryan’. Any comparisons as to a movie that has an intense of a start as this?
- At home we started the year here with a cross the world challenge for themed dinners. We had Asian, Mexican, Lebanese, English and Italian. What is your favourite ethnic dinner?