Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images
The Pittsburgh Steelers are preparing for the Cleveland Browns in Week 6. Time to talk it out with fellow fans!
As we are mere hours away from the first of (hopefully) two Browns weeks we can discuss the game between what is considered by many to be the definition of how to run a successful sports franchise (hell many businesses model themselves after our Steelers) and the franchise that is considered by essentially everyone to be the laughing stock of the league for what seems like forever.
With the weather turning, it certainly feels like football. Sadly, Heinz Field will only have approximately 5,500 fans in attendance to enjoy the continuation of what looks to be a competitive game, which is a huge departure from recent history in which Ben has like 355 wins to go against 3 losses to the Browns.
Let’s get to the questions…
- Earlier this week Cam Heyward spoke about Baker Mayfield. He was misquoted by the Cleveland media and as a result the Browns have some ‘bulletin board’ material. This begs the question though…does bulletin board material even matter to pro athletes to the degree the media makes it up to be?
- What are your thoughts on one Le’Veon Bell? After signing with the Chiefs what are your thoughts on how his season plays out? Does he become a featured part of their ‘O’, a third down specialist, or an insurance policy??
- Ben has owned the Browns over his career. This certainly is a special part of his legacy. Does this ‘aura’ he holds over them play a factor on Sunday? If so, how specifically?
- On Sunday the plan at the canuck residence is to make cabbage rolls. Beef and pork for everyone but Mrs. Canuck who will be making hers with ground turkey or chicken. It is still a project that I am learning and am ready and willing to take advice or hints on. However, my question here is, what is your favorite cold weather meal?
- When we have talked music, we have talked about it from a serious perspective. This week I heard Weird Al Yankovic’s cover of ‘Smells like teen spirit” and I was in tears from laughter by the time it was over.
My question to you is what is your ‘favorite’ goofy, spoof or otherwise ‘not so serious’ band?